Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the national association for professionals in human resource management and the Southern Arizona Human Resource Association (SAHRA) is the local chapter affiliate in Yuma.
If you are a NAU BBA major and are fascinated by the thrill of managing human resources, then apply for the opportunity of student membership in the national association for HR professionals, (SHRM), and the local chapter in Yuma (SAHRA).
SAHRA will be selecting one lucky student for one free student membership and includes:
- Membership in the national SHRM association supporting the human resource profession:
- Provides access to numerous resources
- Professional opportunities and interactions
- Membership benefits and events in the local Yuma chapter of SAHRA Yuma:
- Attendance to SAHRA monthly meetings
- Catered lunches
- HR training for one year
- Opportunity to network with experienced HR professionals from Yuma County
Write an essay about the importance of human resource management and the strategic role it plays in business management. Email your essay by May 15, 2014 and/or questions to Rosie Cordova at firstname.lastname@example.org .